Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday February 24, 2020 thought for today











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-One great use of words is to hide our thoughts-
2-Grandchildren complete life’s circle of love-
3-All the fine compliments, all the good wishes, will never replace help with the dish-
4-Hostility or conflict usually grows out of deep hurt-
5-There is no change without confrontation-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege-

I’VE LEARNED
When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you-

DID YOU KNOW
By law, every Swiss citizen is required to have a bomb shelter or access to a bomb shelter-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why aren’t all of Adam and Eve’s children’s name given in Genesis?
2-Who was the second person killed in scripture?
3-Why didn’t Eve double check with God about not eating the forbidden fruit when tempted by satan to do so?
4-Why is Eve’s death not mentioned in Genesis?
5-Was Job an Israelite?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What dreaming ruler gave Joseph his own ring?
Answer for today      Pharaoh      Genesis 41:42  

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I say this because I know what I am planning for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future. Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will search for me. And when you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!                                           Jeremiah 29:11-13 NCV
 PRAYER

Father, instill in us a passion for faithfully doing the small things first.  May we seek to be obedient right where you have us today-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: