Saturday, February 08, 2020

Sunday February 8, 2020 thought for the day







1-As I was, so my children are—as I am, so my children will be-
2-It is not what you have but what has you-
3-It is not how much we have but - how much we enjoy what we have that makes us happy-
4-If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything-
5 -Love is caring enough not to hold on tightly-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened-

I’VE LEARNED
I don’t call it getting older, I call it outliving the warranty-

DID YOU KNOW
Queen Anne’s bowlegs inspired a furniture style-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there any evidence that the Israelites stoned to death a stubborn and rebellious child as God had instructed them to do?
2-Deuteronomy chapter 21 says that anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse.  Did that apply to Jesus?
3-Is the term “first fruits” another name for tithe?
4-Was Rahab justified in lying to save the lives of the 2 spies?
5-When did Rahab come to have faith in the Israelite’s God?

BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Proverbs 27:9 what do ointment and perfume do?
Answer for today     Rejoice the heart

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemies.’ But I say to you, love your enemies. Pray for those who hurt you. If you do this, you will be true children of your Father in heaven. He causes the sun to rise on good people and on evil people, and he sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.                                 Matthew 5:43-45 NCV

PRAYER


Father, help us see beyond the surface and seek to touch the hearts of others-








I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-

No comments: