Saturday, August 04, 2018

Saturday August 4, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you allow them to, your doubts will nose dive your dreams-
2-If you make good wise decisions on a daily basis, it has a cumulative effect that pays dividends the rest of your life-
3-Settings goals are a great way of thinking long and dreaming big-
4-Show me your vision and I'll show you your future-
5-The power of a single prayer can change the course of history-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach required-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of time if you only remember to turn on the light-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Each eye of a giant squid is a foot or more in diameter-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was the ministry of Jesus started by satan's wilderness testing of him?
2-For whose benefit was Jesus' wilderness testing by satan?
3-Why did Jesus need the wilderness testing by satan?
4-Was Satan's temptation of Jesus simply about food, fame, and power?
5-Did Jesus know the people of the wedding at Cana he attended or was it perhaps a family member?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Jesus, what bird is cared for by God even though it had no barns or storerooms?
Answer for today         the raven        Luke 12:24
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Proverbs 3:5-6    Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don’t depend on your own understanding.
6 Remember the Lord in all you do, and he will give you success.  
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I look to you for direction.  I submit myself to your control-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: