Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday December 22, 2008 thought for the day



A BEAUTIFUL NATIVITY SCENE
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-When you are in the Friday of your life, remember-Sunday is coming-
2-The test of good character is trustworthiness-
3-I am not bound to win but I am bound to be true--I am not bound to succeed but I am bound to do my best-
4-To believe in something because you want it to be true is the worst of self deceit and deception-
5-The easiest and best thing to give away is your smile-

Strange thought-opportunity is usually found in difficulty-

I've learned-the best way to gamble is with a hoe and a pack of seeds-

5 things I want to know
1-What is positional and progressive sanctification?
2-Was the shedding of Jesus's blood necessary on all the body parts it covered-head, eyes, hands, side and feet?
3-When did the Son of God become the Lamb of God?
4-When did the cross become an alter?
5-How does ambition fit into the Christian life when we are to to seek God's will for our life?

Scripture for today-After they had left, an angel of the Lord came to Joseph in a dream and said. "get up! Take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt, because Herod is starting to look for the child so he can kill him. Stay in Egypt until I tell you to return." So Joseph got up and left for Egypt during the night with the child and his mother. And Joseph stayed in Egypt until Herod died. This happened to bring about what the Lord had said through the prophet: "I called my son out of Egypt."

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: