Saturday, December 06, 2008

Saturday December 6, 2008 thought for the day

THE CHRISTMAS SEASON
Here are my thoughts for today
1-If we were "perfect", we would never need Jesus-
2-Your actions speak so loud I can't hear what you are saying-
3-To believe means "by my life's actions"-
4-Moral and ethical integrity must be the cornerstone of Christian living-
5-Christians should be the most ethical of all peoples-

Strange thought-if a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

I've learned-sadly, many Christians are allowing our culture to define who we are and how we should live-

5 things I want to know
1-Why did God create such a large universe if no one is living on other planets?
2-Do angels have a choice of obedience?
3-If Satan was originally an angel, how could pride have entered him and caused him to rebel against God?
4-Which is more certain-God's promises, God's wrath or God's love?
5-Why do we now hear so much preaching about God's love and so little about God's judgement?

Scripture for today-Wait on the Lord' be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait I say on the Lord--Psalm 27:14

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: