Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday December 18, 2008 thought for the day




A PRETTY MANGER SCENE PICTURE
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-What matters is not what you bought but what you built-
2-What matters is not what you got but what you gave-
3-What matters is not your success but your significance-
4-What matters is not what you learned but what you taught-
5-What matters is not your competence but your character-

Strange thought-If I never met you, I wouldn't like you--if I didn't like you I wouldn't love you---if I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you--but I did,I do and I will-

I've learned-the difference between failure and success is mind set-

5 things I want to know
1-How do we acknowledge God "in all our ways"?
2-How is it possible that when "a man's ways are pleasing to God, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him"?
3-When you are living in obedience to God, does it not often stir up conflict in others?
4-Are all the proverb statements generally true or are they absolutely true?
5-How do we "cast all our anxieties" on the Lord?

Scripture for today-God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. Ephesians 2:8-9 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: