Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday December 16, 2008 thought for the day


A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS DINNER SETTING
Here are my thoughts for today
1-We need to learn to be our own best friend for we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemy-
2-Life is like throwing a boomerang, our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy-
3-Some people know the price of everything and the value of nothing-
4-If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door-
5-You won't achieve your dreams if they don't become your goals-

Strange thought-Christmas has some weird customs-what other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?

I've learned-there is no value of being the richest person in the cemetery-

5 things I want to know
1-What does the word "holy" mean and how is it applied?
2-How can we be "holy" as God is "holy"?
3-Since God was in the burning bush that Moses saw was it "holy"?
4-Was the place of the burning bush "holy" after the burning stopped?
5-Can a person have a sinful experience and still be "holy"?

Scripture for today-My child, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in mind. Then you will live a long time, and your life will be successful. Proverbs 3:1-2

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: