Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday October 30, 2010 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When you know God loves you, you won't desperate for the love of others-
2-Loneliness doesn't come from being alone, it comes from feeling alone-
3-Loneliness is not the absence of faces, it is the absence of friendship-
4-Significance of not the same as prominence-
5-Don't measure the size of your mountain, talk to the one who can move it-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Maybe the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. After all, you can't go on successfully in life until you let go of your past mistakes, failure and heart aches-
I'VE LEARNED-The people who make a difference in our lives are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money , or the most awards. They are the ones that care for us.
DID YOU KNOW-The U in U-boats stands for "underwater"
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did anyone else follow the star beside the wise men?
2-What was it about the star that was different and unusual?
3-Why did the star mean good tidings to the wise men?
4-Did the wise men know where they would end up?
5-Did the wise men know how long a journey it would be?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Judah was stricken with leprosy?
Yesterday's answer-Uzziah
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY LUKE 13:31-35
Jesus Will Die in Jerusalem
31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said, "Go away from here! Herod wants to kill you!"

32 Jesus said to them, "Go tell that fox Herod, 'Today and tomorrow I am forcing demons out and healing people. Then, on the third day, I will reach my goal.' 33 Yet I must be on my way today and tomorrow and the next day. Surely it cannot be right for a prophet to be killed anywhere except in Jerusalem.

34 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem! You kill the prophets and stone to death those who are sent to you. Many times I wanted to gather your people as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you would not let me. 35 Now your house is left completely empty. I tell you, you will not see me until that time when you will say, 'God bless the One who comes in the name of the Lord.' "

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: