Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday August 22, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You need to know where to go when you don't know what to do-
2-Don't put limitations on God's ability to provide-
3-If you don't respond to God's leading, nothing happens-
4-Practice what you preach, but you are preaching what you practice-
5-A broken heart is one that has a chance to become stronger-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you are an artist-
I'VE LEARNED-How you play a game shows something of your character, how you lose shows it all-
DID YOU KNOW-It is estimated that Americans consume ten million tons of turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did the returned prodigal son get a second inheritance?
2-Was the prodigal son a better son after returning home?
3-Did the father treat the returned prodigal son any different than before he had left?
4-Does God have any special children?
5-Should we so live knowing that God gives second chances and new beginnings?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Pharisee came to Jesus late at night?
Yesterday's answer-Judas John 18:3, 12
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 8:26,27
26 Also, the Spirit helps us with our weakness. We do not know how to pray as we should. But the Spirit himself speaks to God for us, even begs God for us with deep feelings that words cannot explain.27 God can see what is in people's hearts. And he knows what is in the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit speaks to God for his people in the way God wants.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying manFather God, You are awesome in power; You established Your throne in the heavens, and yet Your Spirit resides within my frail heart. I witness Your unfathomable power daily when I see the sun rise in the east and set in the west; when I witness the change of the seasons and when I witness the change in a redeemed life. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords and You are my King and the Lord of my heart. I honor You and exalt Your name above all other names, my King and my Lord. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!





No comments: