Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Tuesday August 2, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-How people perceive something becomes the truth to them whether it is or not-
2-Forgiveness is setting the prisoner free and then learning it was you-
3-Luck is preparation meeting opportunity-
4-Too many people offer prayers to God with claw marks all over them-
5-It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The tongue must be very heavy because so few can hold it-
I'VE LEARNED-America is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea-
DID YOU KNOW--Potato chips were invented in Louisiana in 1853
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When does the Holy Spirit stop dealing with people?
2-Are we always to be our "brothers keeper"?
3-How old were Cain and Able when Abel was murdered?
4-Is murder ever justified?
5-How did Cain ever conceive of killing his brother, as he had no prior knowledge of what murder was?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What judge was a wheat farmer?
Yesterday's answer-God Genesis 2:8
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Romans 5:18-21
18 So as one sin of Adam brought the punishment of death to all people, one good act that Christ did makes all people right with God. And that brings true life for all.19 One man disobeyed God, and many became sinners. In the same way, one man obeyed God, and many will be made right.20 The law came to make sin worse. But when sin grew worse, God's grace increased.21 Sin once used death to rule us, but God gave people more of his grace so that grace could rule by making people right with him. And this brings life forever through Jesus Christ our Lord.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manJesus, thank You for solving my debt problem by dying on the cross for me. I owed a debt I couldn’t pay but, because of Your great love for me, You paid in full the debt of my sins. You made me alive together with You, having forgiven me all my transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against me. Your love is so amazing and so divine that it demands my soul, my life, my all. In view of Your mercy, I offer my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to You, which is my spiritual act of worship. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: