Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday April 11, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Don't be afraid to ask for  a little ice cream in life-
2-The challenge is not just to know the truth, but to be a person of the truth-
3-Freedom is not just a matter of being free from something or someone, but also to be what we were meant to be-
4-You have to know the truth of who you are to be free to be who you are-
5-Retirement should not be the goal of a God surrendered life-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Isn't it strange how a $20 bill seems like a large amount when giving it to church but a small amount when going shopping-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Satan's condemnation brings no repentance or resolve, just regret-
 
DID YOU KNOW-It may take longer than two days for a chick to brake out of it's shell-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there only one antichrist mentioned in scripture?
2-Are any or all false religious teachers antichrists?
3-What sins can kill us and what sins only wound us?
4-What is "the sin that leads to death"?
5-How much do we really know about the antichrist?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who had a vision of the souls of the martyrs underneath the altar?
Yesterday's answer-Athens     Acts 17:23
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    John 20:30-31
 Jesus did many other miracles in the presence of his followers that are not written in this book. 31 But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. Then, by believing, you may have life through his name.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Praying man Father, thank You for Your wonderful salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ. You created in my body a thirst and hunger for physical food just as You created in my soul a hunger and thirst for spiritual food.  My soul thirsts for You, the living God. As I drink from Your living water my soul’s desires are satisfied. I am refreshed as I taste and see that You are good and Your mercies are everlasting and very personal. As I partake of the Living Water and the Bread of Life I am led by Your hand. I am no longer my own, for I have been bought with a tremendous price – Your Son, Your only Son, who gave His life that I might experience forgiveness for sin. Thank You for forgiving me and leading me in the paths of righteousness where I find love, joy and peace forevermore. My heart and my flesh, they may fail, but You are my strength and my portion for ever and ever.  Amen.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!


No comments: