Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday April 24, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-When you have a need plant a seed-
2-God doesn't bless dishonesty-
3-If you sow criticism, you will reap criticism.  If you sow generosity,you will reap generosity-
4-With each step of obedience to God we take, God will increase the magnitude of his promises-
5-Profit made dishonestly always brings trouble-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If everyone is unique, how can one be normal?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Where grace is lacking, bitterness abounds.  Where grace abounds, forgiveness grows-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A group of toads is called a knot-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Which is more important-faith or endurance?
2-How were the Bible's books kept before being made into scripture?
3-Does God ever test or tempt us?
4-What was the primary reason most Jews didn't accept Jesus as the Messiah?
5-Why has God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What are the only books of the Bible named after priests?
Yesterday's answer-Josiah  2 Kings 23:5
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     Acts 2:22-28
“People of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus from Nazareth was a very special man. God clearly showed this to you by the miracles, wonders, and signs he did through Jesus. You all know this, because it happened right here among you. 23 Jesus was given to you, and with the help of those who don’t know the law, you put him to death by nailing him to a cross. But this was God’s plan which he had made long ago; he knew all this would happen. 24 God raised Jesus from the dead and set him free from the pain of death, because death could not hold him. 25 For David said this about him:
‘I keep the Lord before me always.
    Because he is close by my side,
    I will not be hurt.
26 So I am glad, and I rejoice.
    Even my body has hope,
27 because you will not leave me in the grave.
    You will not let your Holy One rot.
28 You will teach me how to live a holy life.
    Being with you will fill me with joy.’ Psalm 16:8–11

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, even as a spring lake bubbles forth with fresh, clear water may my heart be like a wellspring bubbling forth with light and life. May the choices I make today reflect the Voice of Truth that points me in the way of life everlasting. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!


No comments: