Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday November 29, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-It It is easy to find reasons why others should be patient-
2-Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom-
3-Miracles happen only to those who believe in them-
4-You don't lose until you stop trying-
5-Joy is the feeling of grinning on the inside-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-It takes a long time to grow an old friend-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Kindness is a language everyone understands-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Whale blubber can reach up to twenty inches thick-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there private ownership in heaven?
2-What is the inheritance God will give Christians in heaven?
3-Does private ownership bring jealousy and envy?
4-In heaven will we renew or regain lost relational opportunities?
5-Was the risen Jesus Jewish?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What church took up a large love offering for the needy believers in Jerusalem?
Answer for today-Antioch  Acts 11:30
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Acts 26:9-11
“I, too, thought I ought to do many things against Jesus from Nazareth. 10 And that is what I did in Jerusalem. The leading priests gave me the power to put many of God’s people in jail, and when they were being killed, I agreed it was a good thing. 11 In every synagogue, I often punished them and tried to make them speak against Jesus. I was so angry against them I even went to other cities to find them and punish them.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Praying man Father, many times Scripture that speaks of waiting on You is followed by the directive of being courageous. Indeed it does take courage for me to trust You and not take matters into my own hands since that comes so naturally to my way of thinking and doing things. But as a loving, protecting and omnipotent Father You tenderly care for me as I commit my concerns to You. My unbelief and impatience leads to fearsome worry and unwise behavior. Getting ahead of Your divine plan and perfect timing only leads to more frustration and difficulty. Help me to remember that waiting coupled with prayer brings about growing courage and dependence on You rather than myself. Amen.


SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

No comments: