Friday, December 02, 2016

Friday December 2, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-Faith is only as good as the object of your faith-
2-While forbidden fruit is said to taste sweeter, it usually spoils faster-
3-Nothing is easier than self deceit-
4-Be all you can be for Jesus without him having to consult with you first-
5-Evil will triumph when good people do nothing-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The things that come to people who wait will be the things left by those who got there first-
 
I'VE LEARNED
People who are good at what they do usually find pleasure in their work
 
DID YOU KNOW
If you come from Manchester, you are a Manchurian-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Have people today lost their sense of lostness?
2-Is witnessing an action or a lifestyle?
3-How do you differentiate between emotion and God speaking to you?
4-How much pain and hurt can love endure?
5-Are all people created equal?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to tradition, who wrote 1 and 2 Chronicles?
Answer for today         Ezra
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    
1 Corinthians 1:10   I beg you, brothers and sisters, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that all of you agree with each other and not be split into groups. I beg that you be completely joined together by having the same kind of thinking and the same purpose.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 

 
Father, please show me if I am contributing to division, confusion, or conflict in your body of believers.  If so, I ask for your forgiveness and for your transforming work in my life-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: