Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday December 26, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A brook would lose it's song if God removed the rocks-
2-Salvation is not a self improvement plan even though it brings life changes-
3-Faith is much more than a self help course for personal growth-
4-The death and resurrection of Jesus are all one in the same-
5-God says to thank him in advance for your answer to prayer-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
You cannot do a kindness too soon for you never know how soon it will be too late-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Forgiven people forgive people-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The Great Wall stretches for 4,160 miles across North China-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What causes lukewarmness?
2-Are we separated from God because of our sin or because we are sinners?
3-Is there a difference in weights and burdens?
4-Does holy mean sinless?
5-Is doubt always a faith issue?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book in the Bible is this quotation found?
"Trading ships
    Carried the things you sold.
You were like a ship full of heavy cargo
    In the middle of the sea."
Answer for today       Ezekiel  
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 32:7-8   
You are my hiding place.
    You protect me from my troubles
    And fill me with songs of salvation. Selah
The Lord says, “I will make you wise and show you where to go.
    I will guide you and watch over you.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I thank you for your grace of forgiveness-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU
SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG,
 ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: