Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday December 30, 2016 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Real gratitude is lived out not just expressed-
2-Jesus didn't provide an alternative way, he provided the only way-
3-Happiness comes from what you give not what you get-
4-Worry pulls tomorrows clouds in from today's sunshine-
5-The most valuable thing we have to give is ourselves-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Why do stand up comedians star in sitcoms?
 
I'VE LEARNED
We are who God says we are-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Central Park opened in 1876.  It is nearly twice the size of the entire country of Monaco-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Christian freedom, what is it?
2-Has the backslider lost his salvation?  If so, at what point did it happen?
3-What is the next best thing to God?
4-Is sin ever totally gone from the life of a christian?
5-Does christian love need perfecting?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found-  "So around the bottom of the outer robe there was a bell and a pomegranate ball, a bell and a pomegranate ball. The priest wore this outer robe when he served as priest, just as the Lord had commanded Moses.
Answer for today    Exodus
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  
John 14:12-14   I tell you the truth, whoever believes in me will do the same things that I do. Those who believe will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And if you ask for anything in my name, I will do it for you so that the Father’s glory will be shown through the Son. 14 If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, can you use me to see great things accomplished in this world to bring glory and honor to your great name-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: