Sunday, January 01, 2017

Sunday January 1, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-A gossiper is one who magnifies rumors and partial information-
2-The root of judgement is pride-
3-Attitude is response to a situation-
4-Peace does not have a price but the rewards are worth it-
5-Whatever is in your heart eventually comes out of your mouth-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Why is a carrot more orange than an orange-
 
I'VE LEARNED
We must chose, do we believe our advocate or our accuser-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The San Diego Zoo has the largest collection of animals in the world-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where is Christian love needed the most?
2-Is all healing of God?
3-Do Christians have a harder time "dancing" or "marching"?   
4-Why do Christians pursue the things of the world that don't make the people of the world happy?
5-Were the disciples "christian" before the death and resurrection of Jesus?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found "I have taken off my garment and don’t want to put it on again.
I have washed my feet and don’t want to get them dirty again."
Answer for today     Song of Solomon
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  
Luke 2:10-12   The angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I am bringing you good news that will be a great joy to all the people. 11 Today your Savior was born in the town of David. He is Christ, the Lord. 12 This is how you will know him: You will find a baby wrapped in pieces of cloth and lying in a feeding box.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am grateful for the gift of hope.  Thank you in Jesus' name-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: