Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday January 17, 2017 thought for the day




 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-Your prayers may be challenged by evil forces, so pray fervently and earnestly-
2-Answers to our prayers may be hindered by unseen forces
3-Deliberately choosing to disobey God can sear the conscience, then each sin makes the next one easier to commit-
4-If you profess loyalty to God, back it up with your actions-
5-Never make a promise unless you are sure you can keep it-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Everyone wants to save the earth, but nobody wants to help mom do the dishes-
 
I'VE LEARNED
"It is grace that has brought me safe this far and grace will lead me home"-
 
DID YOU KNOW
IBM's motto is "Think"-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does being holy mean you are above sin?
2-What does "Be ye holy as I am holy" mean-?
3-Since Jesus was perfect, can we be perfect?
4-What did Jesus mean when he said "Follow me"?
5-Does disciple mean the same as follower?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found " That little horn grew until it reached to the sky. It even threw some of the army of heaven to the ground and walked on them"-
Answer for the day     Daniel
 
SCRIPTURE FOPR THE DAY 
John 13:34-35   "I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other as I have loved you. 35 All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, open my eyes to see you and open my heart to receive your love so I can share it with others-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: