Sunday, January 08, 2017

Sunday January 8, 2017 thought for the day









 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The church is a work in progress-
2-Your harvest is in direct proportion to what you sow-
3-You reap what you sow even if you don'ts know what you are sowing-
4-If you don't like your harvest change your seed-
5-God made everything with a pattern and principle-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Energizer bunny arrested-charged with battery-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Grace refuses to let hurts poison the heart-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The practice of exchanging presents at Christmas originated with the Romans-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is faith based on?
2-Is there such a thing as "more" faith or "less" faith?
3-Why didn't Jesus speak out against slavery?
4-Did Jesus heal everyone he found needing it?
5-Why were not all of Jesus' healing's immediate?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what Bible book is this quotation found"--Then on the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance of the Meeting Tent.
Answer for today   Leviticus
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Luke 4:6-8  The devil said to Jesus, “I will give you all these kingdoms and all their power and glory. It has all been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish.  If you worship me, then it will all be yours.”  Jesus answered, “It is written in the Scriptures: ‘You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I thank you for sharing with me your victory over sin and death-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: