Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday January 31, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Make friends with qualities you would like to develop in your own life-
2-Be very cautious to countersign a loan or to be liable for another person's debt-
3-The people most likely to gain knowledge are those who are willing to listen-
4-What you  think determines what you will do-
5-Times of trouble can be useful.. They can show who you really are, what kind of character you have developed-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
People my age are so much older than me-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Though the work of Jesus is finished for the sinner, it is not finished in the sinner-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Baseball games between college teams have been played since the Civil War-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where was Mary at the trial of Jesus?
2-Why was Mary's feelings at Jesus crucifixion not mentioned in scripture?
3-Why was the disciple John given responsibility for Mary instead of her other sons?
4-Why is Mary not mentioned in the resurrection story?
5-Whatever happened to Mary after Pentecost?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found?   "I am dying like an evening shadow; I am shaken off like a locust."
Answer for the day    Psalms
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
2 Corinthians 5:17   If anyone belongs to Christ, there is a new creation. The old things have gone; everything is made new!
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you that my old self has passed away and that you make me new daily-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: