Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday January 15, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-One of the most difficult things to learn is that God is sovereign-
2-Pride may be one of the most dangerous temptations you will face-
3-Don't let your accomplishments cause you to forget God-
4-A leaders greatness is affected by the quality of their advisors-
5-God is not going to change us until we acknowledge him as Lord-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If you chase two rabbits you will lose both of them-
 
I'VE LEARNED
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness"-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Snow angels originated from medieval Jewish mystics who practiced rolling in the snow to purge themselves of evil urges-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does holiness apply to God or man?
2-What is "the world'?
3-How do you abide in Christ?
4-What is the difference in a passion and an obsession?
5-How do you keep filled with the Holy Spirit?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what Bible book is this quotation from- "Israel will be destroyed;
    Its king will be like a chip of wood floating on the water."
Answer for today     Hosea
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
1 John 4:16  And so we know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love. God is love. Those who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I am confident in your promise never to leave me nor forsake me-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: