Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday January 26, 2017 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We can all be thankful that God gives people time to turn to him-
2-We don't have to be afraid to ask questions of God?
3-God is doing right even when we don't understand why he works the way he does-
4-Money is not evil but God condemns the love of riches and the evil means of acquiring it-
5-Be careful not to hunger for wealth so much that you lose your appetite for God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I can't wait until I am old enough to pretend I can't hear-
 
I'VE LEARNED
We never outgrow our need for a father's love-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system, employing more than a million people-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why do humans have a history of turning good into evil?
2-Why does the church seem to grow best under persecution?
3-When did Jesus know his destiny was the cross?
4-Why isn't the Bible in chronological order?
5-Did Jesus do away with all the old testament laws, regulations, and requirements?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book of the Bible is this quotation found  "I will punish your descendants. I will smear your faces with the animal insides left from your feasts, and you will be thrown away with it."?
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Colossians 1:13-14  "God has freed us from the power of darkness, and he brought us into the kingdom of his dear Son. 14 The Son paid for our sins, and in him we have forgiveness."
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me know the fullness of your love and grace.  Help me to live daily in the victory, forgiveness and redemption you give-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE



No comments: