Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday December 28, 2016 thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The secret to happiness is gratitude-
2-You can't fix reality until you face it-
3-Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less-
4-You can't fix a fairy tale since it doesn't exist-
5-To open your heart to the future, you must release the past-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Satan's condemnation brings no repentance or resolve, just regret-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Three mile island is only 2.5 miles long-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you have faith in Jesus and not have "works"?
2-Is sin an act or the inherent nature of mankind?
3-Can we sin and not know it?
4-Is the christian life a moral code?
5-Is holiness a lifestyle issue or a heart issue?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what Bible book is this quotation found- 
"Blossoms appear through all the land.
The time has come to sing;
The cooing of doves is heard in our land."
Answer for today    Song of Solomon
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 119:105-106   
105 Your word is like a lamp for my feet
    And a light for my path.
106 I will do what I have promised
    And obey your fair law
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you that your Word is both a lamp and a light.  Both enable me to know more clearly the path you want me to walk-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: