Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday December 13, 2016 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-You will never rise above what you think of yourself-
2-Where there is trust there is no fear-
3-The green grass on the other side of the fence may be over a septic tank-
4-When you no longer have confidence in someone, your trust is also lost-
5-You either have a problem, live with one or are one-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Whoever said there is no such thing as a stupid question has never worked in customer service-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The future is always beginning now-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The university of Alaska stretches across four time zones-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we understand God's grace without understanding God's wrath?
2-Why does it seem that the more knowledge we have the less we believe?
3-Do we spend more time as a christian doing or being?
4-What is the difference in  "inspecting fruit" and judging?
5-Did Jesus die like a sinner or as a sinner?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to tradition, who wrote the books of 1 and 2 Kings-
Answer for today      Jeremiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     
Isaiah 55:11   The same thing is true of the words I speak.
    They will not return to me empty.
They make the things happen that I want to happen,
    And they succeed in doing what I send them to do.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, plant the seeds of your truth deeply within me-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: