Friday, December 09, 2016

Friday December 9, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-It isn't how I try to obey God but how I trust and obey-
2-Circumstances always have a beginning and an end-
3-Don't run and hide when love draws near-
4-When I am afraid, I will trust God-
5-Fear causes us to do things we shouldn't do and leave undone things that should be done-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Three things in life are important-the first is to be kind, the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The name of the Statue of Liberty is "Mother of Exiles'
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do we come to Jesus to get saved or to receive the gift of salvation?
2-Do we have to suffer before we know how to rejoice?
3-Would Jesus have died on the cross if he lived the life I am living?
4-What causes our greatest anxiety, our needs or wants?
5-What is true intimacy with God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to tradition, who wrote the book of "Ecclesiastes"?
Answer for today   Solomon
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Deuteronomy 6:6-7   Always remember these commands I give you today. Teach them to your children, and talk about them when you sit at home and walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me to teach my children your Word and lead them in your paths-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: