Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday June 23, 2017 thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Friends stick together and never really say good by-
2-It is not enough to simply know something, we have to do something with what we know-
3-Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day-
4-Image is what people think we are, integrity is what we really are-
5-Words have power for they can be constructive or destructive-
STRANGE THOUGHT
I get up early in the morning so I can start my nap earlier in the day-
I'VE LEARNED
Grace doesn't remove the consequences of our sin, it eliminates the shame and guilt from our sin-
DID YOU KNOW
A jumbo jet uses four thousand gallons of fuel to take off-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What was Jonah's final outcome?
2-What is the "old man" as mentioned in scripture?
3-How could Jesus be God and man at the same time?
4-What limitations did Jesus have as a human?
5-Did Jesus have all of God's attributes as a man?
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who wrote a letter recommending Apollos to the Corinthian church?
Answer for today    The Ephesian church     acts  18:27
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Luke 12:10-12    “Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.11 “When you are brought into the synagogues before the leaders and other powerful people, don’t worry about how to defend yourself or what to say. 12 At that time the Holy Spirit will teach you what you must say.”
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for forgiving all my sins.  Give me boldness to share my faith with others-
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: