Thursday, June 01, 2017

Thursday June 1, 2017 thought for the day



 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't admire cleaver people, admire kind people-
2-You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you-
3-If those who owe us nothing give us nothing, how poor we would be-
4-By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach-
5-Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If some people said what they think, they would be speechless-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position or prestige.  It is discovered in goodness, humility, service and character-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Sunbeams that shine down through clouds are called crepuscular rays-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who was the Pharaoh that decreed all Hebrew baby boys be killed?
2-Was Moses being raised to be a future Pharaoh of Egypt?
3-When did Moses know he was Hebrew?
4-Why did Moses go to the land of Midian after killing the Egyptian?
5-Why did God harden Pharaoh's heart after each plague to not let the Hebrew people leave Egypt?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What apostle claimed that no Scripture had come about through the prophet's own efforts, but by God's will?
Answer for the day    Peter    2 Peter 1:20
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 25:4-5   Lord, tell me your ways. Show me how to live.
Guide me in your truth, And teach me, my God, my Savior.
    I trust you all day long.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, forgive me for trusting my feelings instead of your truth. Show me your path for me and lead me today-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: