Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday March 15, 2010 thought for the day


FRIENDS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Just because something is legal doesn't mean it is moral-
2-Whatever makes men good Christians, also makes them good citizens-
3-Self denial is often the key to self fulfillment-
4-As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he-
5-The seed of destruction is contained in every sin-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Everybody has a pair of beautiful wings, it just takes time to grow them-
I'VE LEARNED-Always believe in tomorrow for it holds the key to your continued success-
DID YOU KNOW-A Flemish artist is responsible for the world's smallest painting in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill, and it was painted onto a grain of corn-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-Was it God's plan that Judas would be the betrayer?
2-How and why was Satan able to enter Judas to betray Jesus?
3-Was Pilate primarily just afraid of losing his job if Jesus was not crucified?
4-Didn't Pilate think he could convince Caesar that Jesus was not guilty as the Jews had charged?
5-Was Pilate insecure about his position and didn't really want to be where he had been appointed?
BIBILE TRIVIA-What was the original name of Abraham and Sarah?
Yesterdays answer-Jacob (Genesis 28:10-15)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Psalm 144:1-8
1 Praise the Lord, my Rock, who trains me for war, who trains me for battle.
2 He protects me like a strong, walled city, and he loves me. He is my defender and my Savior, my shield and my protection. He helps me keep my people under control.
3 Lord, why are people important to you? Why do you even think about human beings?
4 People are like a breath; their lives are like passing shadows.
5 Lord, tear open the sky and come down. Touch the mountains so they will smoke.
6 Send the lightning and scatter my enemies. Shoot your arrows and force them away.
7 Reach down from above. Save me and rescue me out of this sea of enemies, from these foreigners.
8 They are liars; they are dishonest.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: