Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday March 1, 2010 thought for the day


TWINS-FRIENDS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Children are living messages we send to a time we will not see-
2-Jesus who needed to pray so little prayed so much-
3-What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly. It is dearness that gives everything meaning-
4-America is great because it is good--if it ever ceases to be good it will cease to be great-
5-The harder you work, the luckier you get-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it-
I'VE LEARNED-Give people a chance to love you for that is how you learn to love-
DID YOU KNOW-The famous painting "Whistler's Mother" was once bought from a pawn shop-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus expect his disciples to stay awake all night praying with him in Gethsemane?
2-Where was Pilate when Caiphas sent Jesus to him?
3-What do we know of Pilate's background or family?
4-What do we know about Pilate after Jesus' crucifixion?
5-How could Annas, a deposed high priest, call an illigal assembly of the Jewish Sanhedrin at his house?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who irritated his brothers by telling them of his dreams?
Yesterdays's answer-Laban, Jacob's father in law (Genesis 31:29)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 143:1-6
1 Lord, hear my prayer; listen to my cry for mercy. Answer me because you are loyal and good.
2 Don't judge me, your servant, because no one alive is right before you.
3 My enemies are chasing me; they crushed me to the ground. They made me live in darkness like those long dead.
4 I am afraid; my courage is gone.
5 I remember what happened long ago; I consider everything you have done. I think about all you have made.
6 I lift my hands to you in prayer. As a dry land needs rain, I thirst for you.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: