Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday February 28, 2010 thought for the day

SISTERS (FRIENDS)
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The greater the love, the greater the tears-
2-Freedom is not the right to do as we please but the opportunity to please to do what is right-
3-I am only one but I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. What I can do and should do with the help of God I will do-
4-You represent God in your words and attitudes-
5-Obedience brings blessings, disobedience brings conflict-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it-
I've learned-A marriage without conflict is almost as inconceivable as a nation without crises-
DID YOU KNOW-Six of Queen Victoria's grandchildren were marred to rulers of countries--England, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Norway,and Romania. The queen's native language was German-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-If Judas was a true disciple during his 3 years of following Jesus, what happened causing him to turn against Jesus?
2-Did Judas ever desire to repent of his betrayal of Jesus?
3-If Judas had not decided to betray Jesus, would God have had to find another to do it?
4-Did Judas ever do anything worthwhile during his 3 years with Jesus?
5-Why is there a difference in what Judas did as recorded in the gospels and book of Acts?-Chief Priests bought a field,Judas bought a field; Judas hung himself, Judas fell to his death-
BIBLE TRIVIA-God protected Jacob by sending a dream of warning that Jacob should not be pursued or harmed. Who received this dream?
Yesterday's answer-The pharaoh, his baker and his butler (Genesis 40-41)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 142
1 I cry out to the Lord; I pray to the Lord for mercy.
2 I pour out my problems to him; I tell him my troubles.
3 When I am afraid, you, Lord know the way out. In the path where I walk, a trap is hidden for me.
4 Look around me and see. No one cares about me. I have no place of safety; no one cares if I live.
5 Lord, I cry out to you. I say, "You are my protection. You are all I want in this life."
6 Listen to my cry, because I am helpless. Save me from those who are chasing me, because they are too strong for me.
7 Free me from my prison, and then I will praise your name. Then good people will surround me, because you have taken care of me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: