Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday February 25, 2010 thought for the day

FRIENDS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Don't be a crank, be a self starter-
2-Think young, aging is for wine-
3-Laughter is a great tranquilizer with no negative side affects-
4-If you want to reach a distant goal, you must take many little steps-
5-The most important things in life aren't things-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Nonconformists are all alike-
I'VE LEARNED-Live each moment to the fullest, for a moment too soon becomes a memory-
DID YOU KNOW-The Mongol emperor Genghis Khan's original name was Temuji. He started out as a goat herder.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If Peter, who was a part of Jesus' inner circle of disciples, could deny Jesus, is it any wonder we sometimes do so also?
2-Was Peter's denial of Jesus a sin?
3-Is it possible that Peter denied knowing Jesus, more than three times?
4-How many people asked Peter about his association with Jesus?
5-Was most of the gospels written from memory of stories passed down as to what happened?
BIBLE TRIVIA-One of Gideon's soldiers dreamed of a Midianite tent being overturned by an unlikely object. What was it?
Yesterday's answer-Gold, silver, brass, and iron. (Daniel 2:31-35)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY- PSALM 140:1-8
1 Lord, rescue me from evil people; protect me from cruel people
2 who make evil plans, who always start fights.
3 They make their tongues sharp as a snake's; their words are like snake poison.
4 Lord, guard me from the power of wicked people; protect me from cruel people who plan to trip me up.
5 The proud hid a trap for me. They spread out a net beside the road; they set traps for me.
6 I said to the Lord, "You are my God." Lord, listen to my prayer for help.
7 Lord God, my mighty savior, you protect me in battle.
8 Lord, do not give the wicked what they want. Don't let their plans succeed, or they will become proud.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: