Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday February 24, 2010 thought for the day


FRIENDS'
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Money may talk, but it doesn't give itself away-
2-If you wait until you are "in the mood" you may have to wait forever-
3-None of us can tell ahead of time at what moment we step into a child's life and by a demonstration of love and faith turn them in God's direction-
4-The holy spirit is usually a shepherd, not a cattle driver (He leads you rather than drives you)-
5-Preparation is the best medicine to keep stage fright from becoming a disaster-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you traveled at the speed of sound, would you still be able to hear the radio?
I'VE LEARNED-Look for the good in others for everyone has their own song to sing-
DID YOU KNOW-The German kaiser Wilhelm II had a withered arm and often hid the fact by posing with his hand resting on a sword or by holding a glove-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was Jesus first taken to Annas (since he was not the high priest) and then went to Ciaphas who was?
2-Was the two thieves crucifixion already scheduled and Jesus' was just added to their event?
3-Were crucifixions always done in multiples?
4-Why did Peter deny Jesus 3 times?
5-Was Peter afraid that his destiny would be like that of Jesus if he said he was Jesus' disciple?
BIBLE TRIVIA-In Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the statue, what four metals are mentioned as composing the statue?
Yesterday's answer-A lion, a bear, a leopard, and a monster with iron teeth (Daniel 7)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 139:19-24
19 God, I wish you would kill the wicked! Get away from me, you murderers!
20 They say evil things about you. Your enemies use your name thoughtlessly.
21 Lord, I hate those who hate you; I hate those who rise up against you.
22 God, examine me and know my heart; test me and know my nervous thought.
23 See if there is any bad thing in me. Lead me on the road to everlasting life.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: