Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday February 5, 2010 thought for the day

WHAT A WAY TO LIVE!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Real love is the ability to love the imperfect-
2-An expression of anger is a cry for help-
3-The good things in life we must pay for in advance, the evil things we do we generally pay for on the installment plan-
4-To be led gently we must follow willingly-
5-Your concept of sin is based on your concept of God-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Without darkness you would never see the stars.
I'VE LEARNED-Envy is a waste of time for you already have all you need-
DID YOU KNOW-President Gerald Ford was once a male model-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the church sometimes guilty of being quick to criticize and slow to love?
2-Is the church sometimes guilty of being too quick to "shot its wounded"?
3 Does good works come naturally out of a person who is saved?
4-When Jesus said he didn't know those who prophesied, cast out demons and did good works in his name, was it because they had another sinful side to them?
5-Why are Christians so critical of other Christian denominations?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of the Amorites refused to let the Israelites pass through his kingdom?
Yesterday's answer Hoshea ( 2 Kings 17:4)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 130
1 Lord, I am in great trouble so I call out to you.
2 Lord, hear my voice; listen to my prayer for help.
3 Lord, if you punished people for all their sins, no one would be left, Lord.
4 But you forgive us, so you are respected.
5 I wait for the Lord to help me, and I trust his word.
6 I wait for the Lord to help me more than night watchmen wait for the dawn.
7 People of Israel, put your hope in the Lord because he is loving and able to save.
8 He will save Israel from all their sins.
I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: