Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday February 20, 2010 thought for the day

LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDSON AND HIS DOG
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Irresponsibility creates careless attitudes-
2-We are not what we think we are, we are not what others think we are, we are what we think others think we are-
3-Accomplishment is often deceptive because we don't see the pain and perseverance that produced it-
4-In the final analysis, I am responsible for me-
5-Few there are who will do the incredible to experience the unusual-
STRANGE THOUGHT-A penny saved is just another thing for the cat to knock off the dresser-
I'VE LEARNED-Always believe in yourself, always be truthful-
DID YOU KNOW-Catherine the Great relaxed by being tickled??
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How much did Mary know about who Jesus would be?
2-Why is nothing mentioned of the Wednesday of Holy Week--did nothing important happen?
3-Why did Jesus eat the Passover with his disciples in the upper room instead of in a home of a friend, or was it?
4-Would Jesus and his disciples have eaten the Passover meal before he introduced the bread and the cup of wine?
5-Did the Last Supper and the post resurrection meeting of Jesus and his disciples take place in the same room?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who repeats the words of Joel in an early Christian sermon?
Yesterday's answer-Joel (2:28)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 138:6-8
6 Though the Lord is supreme, he takes care of those who are humble, but he stays away from the proud.
7 Lord, even when I have trouble all around me, you will keep me alive. When my enemies are angry, you will reach down and save me by your power.
8 Lord, you do everything for me. Lord, your love continues forever. Do not leave us, whom you made-
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: