Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday February 23, 2010 thought for the day

FRIENDS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back-
2-The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right-
3-Tact is rubbing out another's mistake instead of rubbing it in-
4-Children are living messages we send to a time we will not see-
5-We get angry because we are fearful-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If it wasn't for the fact that the TV and the refrigerator are placed so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all-
I'VE LEARNED-Follow your heart!!
DID YOU KNOW-King Tut's tomb contained four coffins. The third coffin was made from twenty five hundred pounds of gold, and in todays market is worth more than $13 million.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How early on Friday morning was Jesus arrested in Gethsemane?
2-What was Malcus' reaction to his cut off ear being restored?
3-Why did Jesus ask God to take away the "cup of suffering" from him if he knew it was his destiny. Did he think there could have been another way that God had not told him about?
4-Is there anything that God knows that Jesus does not?
5-Why was it necessary to have multiple writings about the same event in different books of the Bible-
BIBLE TRIVIA-Daniel had a dream of four beasts rising out of the sea. What did they look like?
Yesterday's answer-Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 4:5-17)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 139:13-18
13 You made my whole being; you formed me in my mother's body.
14 I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well.
15 You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother's body. When I was put together there,
16 you saw my body as it was formed. All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old.
17 God, your thoughts are precious to me. They are so many!
18 If I could count them, they would be more than all the grains of sand. When I wake up, I am still with you.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: