Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday February 6, 2010 thought for the day

PRETTY!!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-There is a difference between profession of faith and possession of the savior-
2-Better to burn out than to rust out-
3-There is nothing to fear when your trust is in God who loves you-
4-He knew me, yet he loved me-
5-Joy is love exhausted-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Swallow your pride, it contains no calories-
I've learned-If you don't ask, you don't get-
DID YOU KNOW-President Jimmy Carter is a speed reader (two thousand word per minute)
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why are so many "Christians", critical unhappy people?
2-Why would books be included in the bible whose authorship is unknown?
3-To the unsaved, should Christians be bearers of good tidings or bad tidings?
4-Is there any sin outside of breaking the 10 commandments or the great commandment?
5-Is salvation always a crisis experience?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king called Elijah the worst troublemaker in Israel?
Yesterdays answer-Sihon (Numbers 21:21-26)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 131
1 Lord, my heart is not proud; I don't look down on others. I don't do great things, and I can't do miracles.
2 But I am calm and quiet, like a baby with its mother. I am at peace, like a baby with its mother.
3 People of Israel, put your hope in the Lord now and forever.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: