Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday February 4, 2010 thought for the day

GOOD MORNING WINTER STROLL
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-We believe-we receive-we become-
2-Purposeful living is the key to fulfilled living-
3-The road of later leads to the house of never-
4-Why are we more fearful of living a Christian life before people than we are before God?
5-Love doesn't look at its limitations but at what it has to offer-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Beggars do not envy millionaires but they will envy other beggars who are more successful-
I'VE LEARNED-All that matters in the end is that you loved what is most important-
DID YOU KNOW-President Richard Nixon was the first president to visit Moscow-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the epitome of taking the Lord's name in vain?
2-Did Jesus ever say that if we are not perfect we are no longer his followers?
3-Can we be followers of Jesus and not be "saved"?
4-Is the church often guilty of excusing sin in the church?
5-Doesn't The Lord's Prayer indicate that even as Christians we will sin?
BIBLW TRIVIA-Who was the last king of Israel?
Yesterday's answer-Ahab (1 Kings 16:29-33)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 129
1 They have treated me badly all my life.
2 They have treated me badly all my life, but they have not defeated me.
3 Like farmers plowing, they plowed over my back, making long wounds.
4 But the Lord does what is right; he has set me free from those wicked people.
5 Let those who hate Jerusalem be turned back in shame.
6 Let them be like the grass on the roof that dries up before it has grown.
7 There is not enough of it to fill a hand or to make into a bundle to fill one's arms.
8 Let those who pass by them not say, "May the Lord bless you. We bless you by the power of the Lord."

No comments: