Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sunday February 7, 2010 thought for the day

DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR?
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Grace intensifies your compassion-
2-When we come to God, we all start at the same place-
3-It is not enough to believe the bible, we must also apply it to our lives-
4-We are the product of all our decisions and choices-
5-A great tragedy is that many people don't know that they don't know-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The most valuable antiques are our dear old friends-
I'VE LEARNED-Life isn't tied with a bow but it is still a gift-
DID YOU KNOW-President Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. President born in a hospital.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you only be "saved" if you know you are "lost"?
2-Should Christianity be presented as a better way of living or the only way to God?
3-Why did Jesus use the reference of a "rock" on which he would build his church?
4-Can we "live in the spirit" and not "walk in the spirit"?
5-After become a Christian, can you remain a Christian without further Christian teaching?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Syria was Elijah told to anoint?
Yesterday's answer-Ahab (1 Kings18:17)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 132:1-9
1 Lord, remember David and all his suffering.
2 He made an oath to the Lord, a promise to the mighty God of Jacob.
3 He said, "I will not go home to my house, or lie down on my bed,
4 or close my eyes, or let myself sleep
5 until I find a place for the Lord. I want to provide a home for the mighty God of Jacob."
6 We heard about the Ark in Bethlehem. We found it a Kiriath Jearim.
7 Let's go to the Lord's house. Let's worship at his footstool.
8 Rise, Lord, and come to your resting place; come with the Ark that shows your strength.
9 May your priests do what is right. May your people sing for joy.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: