Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday February 21, 2010 thought for the day

FRIENDS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Integrity is being good even when no one is looking-
2-Great is the one who starts, but greater is the one who finishes-
3-We must be decided on what we will not do and then we are able to act with vigor in what we ought to do-
4-Work may not be fun, but it should be satisfying-
5-The secret of commitment is getting past the drudgery and seeing the delight-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Golf scores are directly proportional to the number of witnesses.
I'VE LEARNED-Take time to enjoy life's pleasures-
DID YOU KNOW-The royal house of Saudi Arabia has close to ten thousand princes and princesses-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Luke's version of the Last Supper mentions 2 cups of wine--why?
2-Would the bread that Jesus shared with his disciples in the upper room have been regular bread or was it passover bread?
3-Would Jesus and the disciples have drank "real wine" with the passover meal?
4-Was the Last Supper of Jesus with his disciples to replace celebrating the passover or to be done in conjunction with it?
5-Was it a practice of Jesus to go to the Mount of Olives to pray?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What were the four things that Mary's husband Joseph was warned about in dreams?
Yesterday's answer-Peter at Pentecost (Acts 2:17)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 139:1-6
1 Lord, you have examined me and know all about me.
2 You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them.
3 You know where I go and where I lie down. You know thoroughly everything I do.
4 Lord, even before I say a word, you already know it.
5 You are all around me, in front and back, and have put your hand on me.
6 Your knowledge is amazing to me; it is more than I can understand.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: