Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday March 17, 2010 thought for the day

THE BEST OF FRIENDS HAVING TEA
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Real repentance will work a change of heart and conduct-
2-Never speak more clearly than you think-
3-Submission is not enslavement, it is the yielded, intelligent, humble obedience to an ordained authority-
4-Lord, smooth this father's rough edges so I can be a parent worthy of my children-
5-Change is the most permanent thing in life-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you set out to fail and do, is it a failure?
I'VE LEARNED-It turns out, band aids don't fix everything-
DID YOU KNOW-Leonardo da Vinci spent twelve years painting the Mona Lisa's lips-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was it unusual for Jesus to have been scourged prior to being crucified?
2-How could Pilate, a Roman Governor, be pressured into doing the Jews will?
3-Did no one come to the defense of Jesus-disciples, family, friends?
4-Was Jesus' trial held before dawn to keep his followers away?
5-Did Pilate ask for any other witnessed beside the Sanhedrin?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What was the original name of Joshua?
Yesterday's answer-Jacob (Genesis 32:28)
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALM 145:1-7
1 I praise your greatness, my God the King; I will praise you forever and ever.
2 I will praise you every day; I will praise you forever and ever.
3 The Lord is great and worthy of our praise; no one can understand how great he is.
4 Parents will tell their children what you have done. They will retell your mighty acts,
5 wonderful majesty, and glory. And I will think about your miracles.
6 They will tell about the amazing things you do, and I will tell how great you are.
7 They will remember your great goodness and will sing about your fairness.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: