Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday May 24, 2010 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you-
2-When I count my blessings, your name always comes up-
3-Beware of anything that competes with loyalty to God-
4-To be righteous demands obedience from the heart-
5-There is more to obedience than conforming to standards-
STRANGE THOUGHT-A "liberal" is someone who will give away everything they don't own-
I'VE LEARNED-Self discipline is the key to personal greatness-
DID YOU KNOW-Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-Can Christians not forgive someone for their actions or behavior?
2-Can our sins remain forgiven if we are not forgiving of others?
3-Is forgiveness really divine mercy?
4-Can you be forced to forgive?
5-What point do you have to get to before you can forgive?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What prophet told the priest Pashur that his new name was to be Magor-missabib?
Yesterday's answer-Zacharias
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY MARK 9:30-32
30 Then Jesus and his followers left that place and went through Galilee. He didn't want anyone to know where he was,
31 because he was teaching his followers. He said to them, "The Son of Man will be handed over to people, and they will kill him. After three days, he will rise from the dead."
32 But the followers did not understand what Jesus meant, and they were afraid to ask him.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: