Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday January25, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Happiness is the result of the right circumstances-
2-When God gets angry, you do not want to be in his presence-
3-Marriage was instituted to make you more like Jesus-
4-If God wants you to go somewhere, you can go by choice or force-
5-True faith can only be proclaimed during the midst of a storm, not in retrospect-
STRANGE THOUGHT-You can't make a place for yourself if you keep sitting under the family tree-
I'VE LEARNED-To be treated as an adult, you must make decisions like one-
DID YOU KNOW-Skepticisms is the longest word that alternates hands-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus in human form have more of God than we can have today?
2-Were the miracles that Jesus performed evidence of his divine nature
3-Was the life lived by Jesus prior to his ministry incredibly different from any other life ever lived?
4-Did Jesus know all of his life when it would be time to start his ministry and how it would end, or had God informed him of when and how it would be?
5-What does the word "repent" mean?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What son of Saul was made king of Israel by Abner?
Yesterday's answer-Herod
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 PETER 1:10-15

10 My brothers and sisters, try hard to be certain that you really are called and chosen by God. If you do all these things, you will never fall. 11 And you will be given a very great welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

12 You know these things, and you are very strong in the truth, but I will always help you remember them.13 I think it is right for me to help you remember as long as I am in this body.14 I know I must soon leave this body, as our Lord Jesus Christ has shown me.15 I will try my best so that you may be able to remember these things even after I am gone.

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER

No comments: