Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday July 11, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Life has many choices, eternity has only two-
2-Reputation is what people think you are, character is what people know you are-
3-God doesn't want you to simply blend in-
4-Disobedience to God never has a happy ending-
5-Obedience is always right but not always easy-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't wait for the hearse to take you to church-
I'VE LEARNED-Keep learning-life is tough, but it is tougher when you are stupid-
DID YOU KNOW-The average American chews 190 sticks of gum, drinks 600 sodas and 800 gallons of water, and eats 135 pounds of sugar and 19 pounds of cereal per year-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you ask God for anything and expect to receive it if you have doubts he will answer-
2-What kind of church does our world need-
3-What would happen if people took seriously all the recorded words of Jesus?
4-What would happen if people who prayed took time to listen for God to communicate with them?
5-How did John the Baptist know someone greater than he would come after him?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who came to Jesus at the wedding of Cana and said, "They have no wine"?
Yesterday's answer-Bathsheba Matthew 1:6
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Ephesians 6:19-20
19 Also pray for me that when I speak, God will give me words so that I can tell the secret of the Good News without fear. 20 I have been sent to preach this Good News, and I am doing that now, here in prison. Pray that when I preach the Good News I will speak without fear, as I should.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

“A Prayer Of Thanks For The Cross Of Christ”

Praying manJesus, Your physical death on the cross was an act of barbaric cruelty that we would not, in any way, be attracted to. But we realize it was God’s redemption plan for all humankind and because of that we can say with the hymnist that it indeed “has a wondrous attraction for me.” Because You took the weight of our sin upon Yourself You provided a precious cleansing fountain, a healing stream from Your saving blood that provides forgiveness for our sins. Thank You for giving Your all that we might have eternal life. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: