Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday July 12, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God gives you permission not to have to fix everything-
2-A cheap sacrifice is no sacrifice at all-
3-What I prize I will pay for and what I pay for I will prize-
4-Sin is not what you want to do but can't, it is what you should not do because it will hurt you bad-
5-Be the very best person you can be-
STRANGE THOUGHT-When is enough enough?
I'VE LEARNED-A word to the wise is not necessary, it is the stupid ones that need it-
DID YOU KNOW-The biggest selling restaurant food is french fries-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does repentance always precede forgiveness?
2-Should baptism always follow repentance and/or confession?
3-Does baptism bring forgiveness for sins?
4-Is God a person or a being?
5-How did John the Baptist know what the Holy Spirit was?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What queen of Israel ordered the extermination of the prophets of the Lord?
Yesterday's answer-Mary John 2:3
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Ephesians 6:21-24
Final Greetings
21 I am sending to you Tychicus, our brother whom we love and a faithful servant of the Lord's work. He will tell you everything that is happening with me. Then you will know how I am and what I am doing.22 I am sending him to you for this reason—so that you will know how we are, and he can encourage you.

23 Peace and love with faith to you brothers and sisters from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace to all of you who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love that never ends.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying man Father, when I stand at the crossroads I’m given the option of choosing which direction I’ll take. May Your Word be like a road map making the direction clear as to which is the well-worn path marked out by faithful followers who remained true to Your ancient Law, whose hearts did not betray the One True God. With steadfast determination I choose not the right or the left, but I earnestly desire to follow in the steps of the Master Who leads me to find rest for my soul on earth and secures for me a heavenly home where my soul will no longer grow weary. Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: