Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Tuesday July 5, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You can tell the character of a person by how they treat someone who cannot do anything for them-
2-There are some things we must go through to become what God wants us to be-
3-You can be so obsessed with a dream that you lose your perspective-
4-Don't ask if you really don't want to know-
5-If you say you will, do it, if you say you won't, don't-
STRANGE THOUGHT-You have to know the ropes to pull the strings-
I'VE LEARNED-Freedom cannot be bestowed, it must be achieved-
DID YOU KNOW-Ice cream was originally made without sugar and eggs-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Have Christians lost the "awe" of who God is?
2-Does Jesus forgive our sins or is it God who does so?
3-Does God know our thoughts?
4-Is all sickness, disease and infirmity from Satan?
5-To the paralytic lowered through the roof, Jesus said "Your sins are forgiven". Why did he say this before he said to him "rise, take up your bed and walk"?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What barren woman begged the Lord for a son, and later gave up her only son to live in the house of the priest Eli?
Yesterday's answer-Ruth Ruth 4:17
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Ephesians 5:6-14
6 Do not let anyone fool you by telling you things that are not true, because these things will bring God's anger on those who do not obey him.7 So have nothing to do with them.8 In the past you were full of darkness, but now you are full of light in the Lord. So live like children who belong to the light.9 Light brings every kind of goodness, right living, and truth.10 Try to learn what pleases the Lord.11 Have nothing to do with the things done in darkness, which are not worth anything. But show that they are wrong.12 It is shameful even to talk about what those people do in secret.13 But the light makes all things easy to see,14 and everything that is made easy to see can become light. This is why it is said:
"Wake up, sleeper!
Rise from death,
And Christ will shine on you."
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, I thank you this morning for all that I have. Even if I have problems with my health, I am alive today. If I have money problems, I will eat today. I have clothes to wear, a roof to protect me, and air to breathe. Let me never take for granted these gifts of life, oh Lord, but always remember that they come from you; without you, no man could make the sun shine or the tree bear its fruit. I pray to live this day in joy and thankfulness for what I have, remembering always who made me and who keeps me. In the name of Christ I pray,

Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: