Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wednesday July 6, thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-You can't buy real friendship-
2-No adult ever said "I felt better because mom and dad bought me more stuff"-
3-Half of fixing the problem is defining it-
4-You can't fix your emotions with money-
5-Deal with your emotions with emotions, not any other way-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If silence is golden, not many people could be accused of hoarding it-
I'VE LEARNED-Never test the debts of the water with two feet-
DID YOU KNOW-Seaweed is an ingredient of some ice cream-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-In the Bible, why are tax collectors and sinners mentioned together?
2-The Bible says there were many people who followed Jesus as believers. Why don't we know anything about them?
3-Why didn't Jesus ask his disciples to fast?
4-Why is the Bible so silent about Jesus' childhood, growing up years and early manhood?
5-Did Jesus do nothing of importance from birth to thirty except teaching in the synagogue at age 12?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who took great pains to make peace between David and her foolish obnoxious husband?
Yesterday's answer-Hannah 1 Samuel 1:20-25
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Ephesians 5:15-20
15 So be very careful how you live. Do not live like those who are not wise, but live wisely.16 Use every chance you have for doing good, because these are evil times.17 So do not be foolish but learn what the Lord wants you to do.18 Do not be drunk with wine, which will ruin you, but be filled with the Spirit.19 Speak to each other with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music in your hearts to the Lord.20 Always give thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Almighty God, our heavenly Father, source of life and fountain of all good things, I bless your Holy Name, and give you the most hearty thanks for having delivered me from my sickness and restored me to health. Grant me your continuing grace, that I may keep my good resolutions and correct the errors of my past life, and improve in virtue, and live a new life in dutiful fear of you, doing your will in all things, and devoting this new life which you have given me to your service: that living for you, I may be ready when it is your will to call me to you. All honor, praise, glory, and thanksgiving to you, heavenly Father, together with your blessed son Jesus and the Holy Comforter, now and forever.

Amen.

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!




No comments: