Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday November 25, 2011 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God cannot restore broken dreams unless he has all the pieces-
2-Keep on believing that God really is in charge-
3-We need to bury our pride before our pride bury's us-
4-We cannot live successfully by looking at the rear view mirror of our lives-
5-It is not what happened to you in the past (as bad as it was), it is the future that counts-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If a book about failure doesn't sell, is it a success?
I'VE LEARNED-It is always better to be wise than to be smart-
DID YOU KNOW-The end of a hammer, opposite the striking end, is called a peen-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus ever try to impress his brothers like Joseph did his brothers?
2-Would Jesus' divinity have affected his childhood?
3-Would Jesus have been more intelligent than the other boys his age?
4-Would Jesus have had playmates in his childhood?
5-When did Jesus know that he had to be "about his father's business"?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who slept during a storm on the Sea of Galilee?
Yesterday's answer-Samson Judges 16:19
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
1 I may speak in different languages of people or even angels. But if I do not have love, I am only a noisy bell or a crashing cymbal. 2 I may have the gift of prophecy. I may understand all the secret things of God and have all knowledge, and I may have faith so great I can move mountains. But even with all these things, if I do not have love, then I am nothing. 3 I may give away everything I have, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing if I do not have love.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Ember 18, 2011

Praying manFather, as we live in daily communion with You, our presence will make a difference in a classroom, in a workplace, in a neighborhood, in a community and most especially in our families. With Your sanctifying seal upon our lives we no longer live according to the lust of the flesh, but the life of the Son who resides in us. May we see our world turned upside down as people walk away from evil while being transformed by Christ’s redemptive power. It is in His name that we pray, Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!






No comments: