Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday November 27, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Diamonds come from good material being under pressure for a long period of time-
2-We want deliverance, God wants development-
3-God uses problems to change us and get us to grow-
4-Optimist is one who sees a light when there is none,
Pessimist is one who tried to blow it out-
5-It is easier to quit than to not give up-
STRANGE THOUGHT-God did not see your problem and say "oops!"
I'VE LEARNED-Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die today-
DID YOU KNOW-Approximately 30 billion cakes of Ivory Soap had been manufactured by 1990-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did Jesus ask the paralytic by the pool of Bethesda if he wanted to be healed?
2-Did Jesus heal any others at the Bethesda Pool and if not why not?
3-Why was it necessary to have a God-man savior?
4-Where did the woman who had a blood issue for 12 years get the faith to believe Jesus could heal her?
5-Why did Jesus use his spit to heal eyes and tongues?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who was sleeping between two soldiers when an angel came to release him?
Yesterday's answer-Eutychus Acts 12:9-12
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
8 Love never ends. There are gifts of prophecy, but they will be ended. There are gifts of speaking in different languages, but those gifts will stop. There is the gift of knowledge, but it will come to an end.9 The reason is that our knowledge and our ability to prophesy are not perfect.10 But when perfection comes, the things that are not perfect will end.11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I stopped those childish ways.12 It is the same with us. Now we see a dim reflection, as if we were looking into a mirror, but then we shall see clearly. Now I know only a part, but then I will know fully, as God has known me.13 So these three things continue forever: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man “My God, I have never thanked You for my thorns. I have thanked You a thousand times for my roses, but never once for my thorns. Teach me the glory of the cross I bear; Teach me the value of my thorns. Show me that I have climbed closer to You along the path of pain; Show me that, through my tears, the colors of Your rainbow look much more brilliant.”

WISHING YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!





No comments: