Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday January 31, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A good leader takes more than his share of the blame and less of his share of the credit-
2-Children are living messages we send to a time we will not see-
3-If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything-
4-Fear is the dark room where negatives are developed-
5-It is always darkest just before dawn-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Common sense is not so common-
I'VE LEARNED-Rash reactions never pay off-
DID YOU KNOW-Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are there any archangels beside Michael?
2-What rank of angel was satan before his rebellion against God?
3-Did satan possess greater powers than the other angels which followed him in rebellion against God?
4-What caused satan to want to rebel against God?
5-Is satan omniscient?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What woman accused Elijah of murdering her son, a son that Elijah then raised from the dead?
Yesterday's answers-The Samaritan woman John 4:18
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Corinthians 11:16-21
16 I tell you again: No one should think I am a fool. But if you think so, accept me as you would accept a fool. Then I can brag a little, too.17 When I brag because I feel sure of myself, I am not talking as the Lord would talk but as a fool.18 Many people are bragging about their lives in the world. So I will brag too.19 You are wise, so you will gladly be patient with fools!20 You are even patient with those who order you around, or use you, or trick you, or think they are better than you, or hit you in the face.21 It is shameful to me to say this, but we were too "weak" to do those things to you!

But if anyone else is brave enough to brag, then I also will be brave and brag. (I am talking as a fool.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Praying manFather, ignite within us the fire of Your Holy Spirit to be convicted of sin, comforted in our hour of trial, and zealous in our Christian service. We want to warm our hearts with the fire of Your Holy Spirit that is uplifting and filled with eternal hope, rather than the enemy’s fire that spreads destruction and ruin to all who are in its path. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!




No comments: