Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday April 27, 2012 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Our love for God is made visible in our love for neighbor-
2-Think before you speak but don't speak all you know-
3-The tongue weighs almost nothing but few can hold it-
4-God never creates a storm that never ends-
5-Whatever good things we build, end up building us-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Death is our nations number one killer-
 
I'VE LEARNED-It is not happy people who are thankful but it is thankful people who are happy-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In Washington D.C., no building can be built taller than the Washington monument-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If everything is planned by God, why do we need wisdom?
2-If God is in total control, why do we need to pray?
3-If we give God more, does he give us more?
4-Is it ever okay to ask God to prove himself?
5-Can you sow yourself out of trouble?   
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-How many years were the Israelites in Egypt?
Yesterday's answer-John  Revelation 1:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     Matthew 10:11-15
11 "When you enter a city or town, find some worthy person there and stay in that home until you leave. 12 When you enter that home, say, 'Peace be with you.'13 If the people there welcome you, let your peace stay there. But if they don't welcome you, take back the peace you wished for them. 14 And if a home or town refuses to welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake its dust off your feet.[a] 15 I tell you the truth, on the Judgment Day it will be better for the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah[b] than for the people of that town.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Praying man Father, You are the Master Pruner who is growing me into the likeness of Your Son, Jesus Christ. As I remain in the Vine You assure me that I will bear much fruit lasting far beyond one season. When I consider the fruit You want to grow in me I recognize that it is all based on character traits seen in the Son. Help me to respond in accordance to the pruning knife of the Word of God as it penetrates my soul, judging the thoughts and attitudes of my heart. Cut out that which hinders my growth and submerge me in that which will make me flourish making me fruitful for the Kingdom of God.  Amen.
 
I WISH YOU ENOUGH!

No comments: